New Patient Information
This page informs you of what you need to know prior to coming in to see us. In order to see Dr. Irvine you must have an appointment booked. If you do not have an appointment booked it is unlikely we'll be able to see you.
We are a private clinic, therefore a majority of our billing is done privately. Only a small portion of visits are covered by Alberta Health Care. We charge an initial office visit fee of $50.
Every new patient with Axis Foot & Ankle Clinic must fill out the intake forms. The intake forms can be filled out before an appointment at each clinic or they can be filled out at home if you have a printer. If you wish to fill out your forms at a clinic please show up to your appointment fifteen minutes early. If you can't show up to your appointment fifteen minutes early then we would recommend that you fill out your forms prior to your visit. To fill out your forms at home follow the steps below.
- Start by downloading the new patient form PDF below
- Once downloaded open up the pdf file labelled AxisIntakeForm.pdf
- After the PDF has opened press ⌘ + P. (If you use Windows press CTRL + P)
- Make sure your printer is selected and then click print.
- When the intake forms have finished printing fill it out and bring it to your appointment